Designation : Language Coordinator
DOJ : Immediate
Salary offered : Negotiable
Qualification : Minimum Graduate
DESIRED PROFILE : Candidate must possess following qualities
- Must have good command over English as well as any of the Indian/Foreign language.
- Fluent communication skills of written and verbal English.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal & analytical skills are required.
- Solid PC skills are mandatory.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Quality focus and eye for details desired.
- Cultural awareness required
- Experience in the localization and translation industry will be preferable.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Familiarity with translation technology software will be preferred
- Must have understanding of Globalization concepts such as Unicode, character sets and locales, etc.
- Must have understanding of Localization concepts such as internationalization, localizability testing and design, etc.
JOB DESCRIPTION : Candidate will be responsible for
- Taking care of Translation, Proofreading, Review & other task related to the respective language.
- Taking care of complete project execution.
- Coordination with translators & Client.
- Responsible for on time project delivery.
- Coordination with accounts department for raising purchase order and release of payment.
- Daily Project update to Project head & customer.
- Quality check of the file in coordination with the seniors before delivery to customer.
- Helps facilitate the Project Manager in the day to day running of projects.
- Coordinate, support and QA projects outsourced to external resources.
- Coordinate the localization activities and produce localized versions of all projects.
- Manage the timely flow of all localization project actions from initiation to delivery, ensuring that projects meet quality, turn-around time and budget expectations.
- Plan and monitor projects to meet deadline, quality and budget requirements.
- Manage client relationships and serve as primary day-to-day contact for external clients.
- Provide support and input to Sales and external clients, including education about the localization process, as required.
- Set and manage client expectations.
- Collaborate with production teams to create, implement and maintain appropriate client- or project-specific procedures, solutions, checklists and instructions.
- Resolve questions and issues in a timely and effective manner for clients, translators and internal teams.
- Participating in improvement for end-to-end localization process and workflow.
- Increase standardization of processes, templates, tools and procedures while maintaining flexibility to manage project or market-specific areas to achieve high-quality international releases.
Interested Candidate please send a copy of your CV along with Pre-Interview form to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required by the candidate. Candidate may be asked to perform other duties as required.